Recreational Opportunities abound in Clearwater County from the Clearwater River Canyon to the peaks of the Bitterroot Mountains. Outdoor enthusiasts will find unlimited recreational options.
Hiking & Biking Trails
- ATV trail riding
- Back Country air strips
Cultural Activities are abundant in/around Clearwater County.
- Historical Museums
- (Clearwater Historical Society)
- (Weippe Hilltop Heritage Museum)
- (Howard J Bradbury Logging Memorial Museum)
- (Elk River Historical Society)
- Nez Perce Tribe
- (Nes Perce National Historical Park)
- Theatre groups
Health Care is through Clearwater Valley Hospital and Clinics
Education is through Joint School District #171
Community Groups include Community Service Clubs, 4-H, Boy Scouts, Churches & Quilters.